Are you looking for a dessert that will knock your socks off and have folks swearing it came from a restaurant? These Decadent Slow Cooker Chocolate Raspberry Mason Jar Brownies are so ah-mazing no one will ever dream they came from the crock pot on your kitchen counter.
They are very dense and moist- almost like a baked pudding.
Don’t let the word brownie fool you,they aren’t chewy or a finger food… but rather a delicate decadent dessert best enjoyed with a spoon and copious amounts of whipped cream
Chocolate Raspberry Mason Jar Brownies
I instantly knew I wanted to make them in six 1/2 pint jars– leaving room in each jar for fresh raspberries and whipped cream after they baked so we could serve them on a plate or in the jar to share.
There is just something about eating something straight out of the jar
Serving size: ½ jar
- ½ Cup Butter- Sliced
- 2 1oz squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 Eggs-Beaten
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ⅓ Cup + 6 tsp Seedless Raspberry Jam- Divided
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 6 Half Pint Jars- Sprayed with Cooking Spray
- Garnish- Fresh Raspberries and Whipped Cream
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a saucepan on low.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, ⅓ cup of jam, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour and baking powder and combine well.
- Divide among sprayed jars and add 1 tsp jam to the top of each jar.
- Cover each jar with aluminum foil and place in a slow cooker.
- Pour enough water in the slow cooker that it hits about half way up the jars (Do not overfill or water will boil over into your brownies).
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm in jars with fresh raspberries and whipped cream or cool for 10 minutes and then carefully remove from jars and cool completely before slicing.
Affiliate links were used in this post.